SwissCommerce from Switzerland is the leading platform for online special markets. We are constantly looking for exciting new niches and motivated employees who share our vision of building a gorilla house for founders.
Our vision: Live and share your passion on the No.1 platform for special markets.
Your mission: As a Product Owner (f/m/d), you’re responsible for managing and driving the product vision, strategy and roadmap for our e-commerce platform.
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap that aligns with the overall business strategy and
meets customer needs and expectations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including development, design, marketing, and
operations to ensure successful delivery of product initiatives.
- Define and prioritize product features and requirements based on market research, customer
feedback, and business goals.
- Conduct market research and analysis to stay up-to-date on industry trends and competitors.
- Work with stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into detailed
functional specifications for development.
- Create user stories and other documentation to effectively communicate product
requirements to the development team.
- Ensure that the development team has a clear understanding of the product vision and
- Conduct user testing and gather feedback to validate and improve product features.
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog to ensure that the most valuable features are being
- Monitor and analyze product metrics to identify opportunities for improvement.
- 4+ years of experience in product management and/or business analysis.
Strong understanding of e-commerce best practices, customer needs and trends, and
business strategy is a plus.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with Jira or other project management tools.
- German language is a plus.
- Very engaged and ambitious team with a lot of fun!
- A lot of opportunities to learn & grow professionally and personally
- Work smart – choose the ideal environment for your tasks
- Startup spirit and having an impact
Start: By agreement
Location: Langenthal (CH); Schwerzenbach (CH); Giessen (D); Oradea (RO); Remote
We are looking forward to receiving your application by mail to email@example.com with the subject «I am your Product Owner».
Thank you very much!