SwissCommerce from Switzerland is the leading platform for online special markets. We are constantly looking for exciting new niches and motivated employees who share our vision of building a gorilla house for founders.
For our motivated IT-Team, we are looking for an Intern as Product Owner (f/m/d). As an Intern, you will support our Lead Product Owner in the continuous development of our platform.
Are you ready to move into the Gorilla House?!
- As an intern, you will work closely with the Lead Product Owner to analyze, define and prioritize tickets (requests)
- You will be responsible for handling tickets from various stakeholders within the SwissCommerce Group. These requests may include: Demand for new features on the website, adding features to the ERP system or information about errors/bugs in the system
- In this role, you will also learn to understand the needs of users and to communicate this information to the relevant stakeholders and IT team
- You will work with different departments within the company to get an overview of different IT-related domains
- You may be in the middle of your BSc or MSc in Information Technology, Engineering & Product Development or have already graduated and you are ready for your first professional experience
- Or you have studied UX, UI or other Design studies
- You have experience in SCRUM, Kanban or Design Thinking
- You’re familiar with Stakeholder Management and understand the needs & requirements of users and the business perspective
- You are fluent in English and German
- You are a social person who likes to meet and get to know new people
- You manage clear communication
- You are eager to learn new things
- You are not afraid of complex tasks and you have a problem-solving mindset
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas!
- Great team and a cooperative atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid working model
- Attractive shopping discounts, fresh fruits at workplace and cool team events
- Internal trainings and great career development opportunities
- Modern workplace equipment
- Your Four-legged friends are also welcome at our workplace 🙂
Location: Langenthal, Bern (CH)
Internship Period: 6-12 months
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents by email to email@example.com!
Many ROOOAAAR thanks!