BE THE GORILLA!
SwissCommerce from Switzerland is the leading platform for online special markets. We are constantly looking for exciting new niches and motivated employees who share our vision of building a gorilla house for founders.
Astro Sweden as part of SwissCommerce sells products in hunting, shooting, fishing, outdoor activities, ornithology, microscopy and astronomy to individuals with an interest in nature and natural sciences and to retailers with similar customer groups. We have unique expertise in our products, extensive skills in practice, a wide range of quality products and a very high level of service. The company has a shop and logistics centre in Skara and around 35 employees. As our sales are growing very strongly we need to expand our workforce with more employees who want to be part of driving our development forward.
As a Human Resources Manager (f/m/d) you are responsible for our most important asset: our employees. Do you have a good feeling for people and are you a service provider at heart? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Your daily tasks:
- You’re responsible for handling the entire HR administration from entry to exit including conducting onboarding trainings
- You’ll be the first point of contact for all HR-specific questions from our employees and managers
- Administration time recording and absence management are also part of your tasks
- You’re in charge of preparing the monthly salary process and close collaboration with the local wage supplier
- You’ll also be part of our repetitive HR processes like personnel cost budget, salary increase, annual employee review etc.
- You’ll support the central recruiter in the hiring process
- Realization of our Employer Branding
- Designing and posting job ads
- Managing the incoming applications
- Maintaining recruiting statistics & reports
- Searching for new recruitment opportunities
- Collaborating in HR projects
- You might have your degree in the bag (ideally majoring in psychology, coaching or business administration)
- You already have had your first work experience in HR or you are an HR Professional with some years of experience.
- You enjoy working with people, are curious and like to question things.
- You have an affinity for social media and like to contribute to employer branding.
- You are an open and proactive personality who also likes to take initiative yourself.
- You can communicate in English
- We offer you flat hierarchies and the opportunity to contribute your ideas
- With us, you’ll find a great team spirit with an inspiring culture and helpful cooperation
- Flexible working hours & home office are standard with us
- We offer you attractive shopping discounts, cool employee merchandise and casual employee events
Location: Skara, SWE
Start: 01.01.2023 or by agreement
Are you ready to move into the gorilla house?!
We look forward to receiving your application by email to email@example.com.
Many ROOOAAAR thanks!