BE THE GORILLA!
SwissCommerce from Switzerland is the leading platform for online special markets. We are constantly looking for exciting new niches and motivated employees who share our vision of building a gorilla house for founders.
Astro Sweden as part of SwissCommerce sells products in hunting, shooting, fishing, outdoor activities, ornithology, microscopy and astronomy to individuals with an interest in nature and natural sciences and to retailers with similar customer groups. We have unique expertise in our products, extensive skills in practice, a wide range of quality products and a very high level of service. The company has a shop and logistics centre in Skara and around 35 employees. As our sales are growing very strongly we need to expand our workforce with more employees who want to be part of driving our development forward.
As Head of Logistics and thereby part of the management team at Astro Sweden, you are passionate about working with people and handling products. You think in terms of entire processes, and logistics is where you feel at home.
We need your support for:
- Technical and personnel management of the logistics department for about about 10 HC in the daily business
- Monitoring and optimization of individual and implementation of new logistics processes and tasks
- Ongoing review and adaptation of the organizational structure
- Planning of logistics capacity & costs (personnel, infrastructure, budget)
- Planning and implementation of the inventory
- Monthly reporting of logistics services
- You have a degree with specialization in logistics, transport or supply chain
- You have > 8 years of experience in a similar field
- You have equally analytical skills and an hands-on mentality
- You like to work operationally and conceptually
- You understand easily Company KPI’s and you have a strong analytical understanding
- You have a high level of energy and you love Challenges
- You are experienced in the management of projects & processes
- You are a digital native with a good Excel knowledge
- You are a strong team player and communicate well
- Your native language is Swedish and you fluent in English (German nice to have)
- We are experts in the fields of E-Commerce und Logistics
- Highly motivated Team
- A performance driven and a work-together focused environment
- A very modern way of working, flexible working models and HO Possibilities
Start: As soon as possible
Location: Skara (Sweden)
Employment: Full time
Contact: Andreas Esbjörnsson
Are you ready to move into the gorilla house?!
We look forward to receiving your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many ROOOAAAR thanks!